Monday, February 25, 2013

life goes on

life goes on! we don't have a super elaborate story to tell at the moment. or maybe i don't feel a need to write a long dramatic story about the past two weeks. sometimes there is this urge to have a beautifully written, detailed post or write nothing at all. i will do neither today.

two weeks ago, Boone was run over by a big, 6 seater ATV. these past two weeks have been focused on his recovery. the first week was pretty awful considering we weren't able to sleep for 2-3 nights. that monday was our 1 year anniversary and we spent the night in tears over our pitiful pup. it slowly got better throughout the week. by friday, i surprised myself as i sat on the couch and was NOT overwhelmed by feelings of defeat. i was tired but i had peace.

oh and not to worry, we were able to have a wonderful night on valentine's in lieu of our anniversary dinner that we missed on the 11th.

that weekend i went to the best baby shower i've ever been to and got to visit with my dearest friends who were in town from DC and NY. oh how i have missed them. not only that, but Ken and Jo were in town from Africa for SEWE and as always, we celebrated my birthday and visited with them. if i could explain how special they are to me, i would. that's a whole nother post for a whole nother day. (yes, i know "nother" is not a word)

last week was getting better though i got a speeding ticket. oops. but as far as Boone goes, getting better. still having to baby him a bit and watch him run into everything with the cone around his head but better still. at least he would actually lie down by this point.

this past weekend was the St. Andrew's women's retreat in Hilton Head. all i can say is AMAZING. just AMAZING. the love and power in Jesus Christ "surpasses all understanding", absolutely unfathomably AMAZING! and because of this, life goes on and things happen but my goodness, there's PEACE in HIM.

we made onesies at the baby shower... so fun!



Anniversary dinner on Valentine's day

Birthday present from my sweet in-laws. still can't believe they drove all the way down here to deliver then turned around and drove all the way back! i love it! 

boo.






3 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about boone!! very happy to hear he is ok!! happy (belated) anniversary and birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. URGENT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER  AND LOTTERY WINNING SPELL DR GBOJIE WHATSAPP HIM ON  +234906641018



      ​​​​​​​What a miracle to have my ex back  and i need to share this great testimony... I just want to say thanks Dr gbojie for taking time to help me cast the spell that {now my husband},who suddenly lost interest in me after six month of engagement,but today we are married and we are more happier than never before, I am really short of words and joyful, and i don't know how much to my appreciation to you doctor gbojie you are a God sent to restore broken relationship.he deeply enjoy helping people achieve their desires, find true love,getting their ex lovers back,stop abusive relationships,find success,attract happiness,find soul mates and more,contact him today. and let him show you the wonders and amazement of his Love Spell System. He deliver results at his best in real spell casting,email him for help on gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com you can also call him on +2349066410185  website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/
       

      Delete
  2. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO RESTORED HAPPINESS IN MY RELATIONSHIP am here to share with you my life experience on how a great man called Dr Jumba saved me and my marriage. I have been Married & Barren for 5 years. I had no child. I have never been pregnant. I was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, I almost lost my marriage because of this issue. I was so confused that I did not know what to do until I came across this great Dr online and I contacted him at once I was scared weather it was going to work because I never believed things like this before, so I decided to give it a try and I did all what Dr Jumba   asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. My husband now loves and wants me better, Am so happy for everything that has been happening in my life since I met this Dr Jumba .I want to tell all the women/men out there who have a similar situation like mine, that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact :wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com   His spells is for a better life . you can text or call his number +19085174108  website :   https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete